RDF4J 3.4.3 is a patch release fixing 4 issues:
- #2574: Reapply an optimisation to the SPARQL parser making parsing 50% faster
- #2577: A bug where
rdfs:subClassOf statements could be ignored by the ShaclSail
- #2564: Specify Triple.equals()/.hashCode() implementation (RDF* / SPARQL*)
- #2561: An internal bug in the ShaclSail where the order of Tuples could be undefined
RDF4J 3.4.2 is a patch release fixing 4 issues:
- #2520: fix broken project url in root pom
- #2526: fix for handling Stardog RDF* query results with named graph
- #2489: fix for indexing of spatial geometries in Lucene Sail
- #2511: Turtle parser now accepts Turtle* extensions by default
RDF4J 3.4.1 is a patch release fixing 7 issues:
- #2502: fix processing of Stardog dialect for RDF* in SPARQL/JSON results.
- #2497: fix for handling of malformed collections when inlining blank nodes in Turtle.
- #2452: fix for handling of language subtags and wildcards in SHACL.
- #2458: fix scoping of logical operators with
dash:hasValueIn in SHACL.
- #2495: fix processing of Stardog dialect for RDF* in SPARQL/XML results.
- #2267: fix setting of preferred tuple query result format in SPARQLRepository.
- #1097: Google Guava version update to 29.0
Eclipse rdf4j is a powerful Java framework for processing and handling RDF data. This includes creating, parsing, scalable storage, reasoning and querying with RDF and Linked Data. It offers an easy-to-use API that can be connected to all leading RDF database solutions. It allows you to connect with SPARQL endpoints and create applications that leverage the power of linked data and Semantic Web.