RDF4J 3.5.0 is a minor release with about 29 improvements and bug fixes.
- new static factory methods for easier creation of IRIs, Literals, and blank nodes;
- new modules
rdf4j-model-vocabulary for leaner dependency footprint in lightweight projects;
- support for the
- custom character encoding in writers for RDF or query results;
- improved performance of remote SPARQL query result pass-through;
- improved performance of sorting and ordering operations in SPARQL query processing;
- support for Java 15;
RDF4J 3.4.4 is a patch release fixing 4 bugs including a bug with how transactions with RDF* were handled by the MemoryStore.
RDF4J 3.4.3 is a patch release fixing 4 issues:
- #2574: Reapply an optimisation to the SPARQL parser making parsing 50% faster
- #2577: A bug where
rdfs:subClassOf statements could be ignored by the ShaclSail
- #2564: Specify Triple.equals()/.hashCode() implementation (RDF* / SPARQL*)
- #2561: An internal bug in the ShaclSail where the order of Tuples could be undefined
Eclipse rdf4j is a powerful Java framework for processing and handling RDF data. This includes creating, parsing, scalable storage, reasoning and querying with RDF and Linked Data. It offers an easy-to-use API that can be connected to all leading RDF database solutions. It allows you to connect with SPARQL endpoints and create applications that leverage the power of linked data and Semantic Web.