Milestone number 3 of the upcoming 4.0.0 release of RDF4J is now available for download.
RDF4J 4.0.0 is a major release of the RDF4J framework, focusing on improved performance and improved maintainability. We’ve done a massive clean up of the project structure, which is intended to make it easier to deliver new features in this and future releases.
Some of the highlights covered in this third milestone:
- improved normalization of BCP47 language tags
- type/language-based filtering in Lucene full-text search
- support for concurrent reads on a single connection
- storing SHACL Shapes in user specified graphs docs
- various performance improvements in Native/LMDB/Memory stores
For more details see the release notes.