RDF4J 4.3 is a minor release that fixes 34 issues.
A few notable features
- Solr, Lucene and Elasticsearch
- A standalone SHACL Validator
- User defined SPARQL queries in SHACL Constraints and Targets
- Support for sequence paths and alternate paths
- Migration of more tests to Junit 5
- Remove Java EE dependency from core libraries
- Improvements to the extended query evaluation 1, 2
- Several performance improvements 1, 2, 3, 4
For a complete overview, see all issues fixed in 4.3.
There are no more planned minor releases for 4.x.x. The next planned release is 5.0.0.
Due to a backwards compatibility bug we recommend using
This release was made possible by contributions from Andreas Schwarte, Håvard M. Ottestad, Erik Godding Boye, Jeen Broekstra, Jerven Bolleman, Bart Hanssens, Wolfgang Schell, Mike Glazer, Patrick Wyler and Antoine Willerval.