RDF4J 3.4.1 is a patch release fixing 7 issues:
- #2502: fix processing of Stardog dialect for RDF* in SPARQL/JSON results.
- #2497: fix for handling of malformed collections when inlining blank nodes in Turtle.
- #2452: fix for handling of language subtags and wildcards in SHACL.
- #2458: fix scoping of logical operators with
dash:hasValueIn in SHACL.
- #2495: fix processing of Stardog dialect for RDF* in SPARQL/XML results.
- #2267: fix setting of preferred tuple query result format in SPARQLRepository.
- #1097: Google Guava version update to 29.0
For a complete overview, see all issues fixed in 3.4.1.
This release was made possible by contributions from Bart Hanssens, Håvard M. Ottestad and Jeen Broekstra.
Eclipse RDF4J™ is a powerful Java framework for processing and handling RDF data. This includes creating, parsing, scalable storage, reasoning and querying with RDF and Linked Data. It offers an easy-to-use API that can be connected to all leading RDF database solutions. It allows you to connect with SPARQL endpoints and create applications that leverage the power of linked data and Semantic Web.