RDF4J 3.1.3 is a patch release, fixing 6 issues:
- #2006: FedX handling of externally set bindings
- #2043: runtime-osgi bundle: make more imports optional
- #1873: inconsistent cardinality calculation in federation sail
- #2013: NullPointerException when parsing SPARQL update sequence with SERVICE
- #1574: SHACL - better support for sh:targetNode
- #1986: ArrangedWriterTest failure on Windows
For a complete overview, see all issues fixed in 3.1.3.
Eclipse rdf4j is a powerful Java framework for processing and handling RDF data. This includes creating, parsing, scalable storage, reasoning and querying with RDF and Linked Data. It offers an easy-to-use API that can be connected to all leading RDF database solutions. It allows you to connect with SPARQL endpoints and create applications that leverage the power of linked data and Semantic Web.