RDF4J 4.1.0 Released
Sun, Jul 31, 2022
RDF4J 4.1.0 is now available.
A few notable features:
- Major performance improvements
- 3x higher throughput for concurrent queries with the Memory Store
- 25x faster deletion with the Native Store
- 6x faster evaluation of SPARQL queries using MINUS with the Memory Store
- 2-3x faster evaluation of most SPARQL queries with the Memory Store
- Faster SPARQL query parsing
- Faster SHACL validation
- Passing the RDFS Reasoner Challenge posted by Justin
- LMDB Store is available in the server and workbench
- Fuzzy prefix support in the Lucene Sail
- Improved handling of low memory in the Memory Store
- Improvements to the Spring Components
For more details, have a look at the release notes.
 Performance improvements as measured in our benchmarks when compared to 4.0.3.
Eclipse RDF4J™ is a powerful Java framework for processing and handling RDF data. This includes creating, parsing, scalable storage, reasoning and querying with RDF and Linked Data. It offers an easy-to-use API that can be connected to all leading RDF database solutions. It allows you to connect with SPARQL endpoints and create applications that leverage the power of linked data and Semantic Web.