Milestone number 1 of the upcoming 4.1.0 minor release of RDF4J is now available for download.
A few notable features:
- Major performance improvements
- 3x higher throughput for concurrent queries with the Memory Store
- 25x faster deletion with the Native Store
- 6x faster evaluation of SPARQL queries using MINUS with the Memory Store
- 2-3x faster evaluation of most SPARQL queries with the Memory Store
- Faster SPARQL query parsing
- Faster SHACL validation
- Passing the RDFS Reasoner Challenge posted by Justin
- LMDB Store is available in the server and workbench
- Fuzzy prefix support in the Lucene Sail
- Improved handling of low memory in the Memory Store
- Improvements to the Spring Components
This milestone build is not yet feature-complete, but we are publishing it in order to receive early feedback on all the changes and improvements. Feedback on the performance and integrity of the revamped internals of the Memory Store is especially welcome, as is feedback on the various deprecations related to query evaluation.