We are very pleased to announce the release of Eclipse RDF4J 2.5. This release addresses over 70 issues, and includes several major new features and improvements, including:
- A host of major improvements to SHACL support, including more streamlined initialization, and a major extension of the range of SHACL features supported;
- Several improvements to the RDF4J Console, including commands to show and edit namespaces;
- Replacement of the old RDFS inferencer with a new, faster Schema-caching RDFS inferencer;
- Several improvements and bug fixes in the SparqlBuilder
For a full overview of all addressed issues, see the release notes.
RDF4J 2.5 is a minor release and as such it is backward compatible with previous releases
Release 2.4.6 is a patch release containing one bug fix:
- fix for duplicated children in JSON-LD hierarchical view
The second milestone build for the upcoming RDF4J 2.5 release, RDF4J 2.5.0-M2, is now available for download and testing. It includes several new features and improvements, including several major improvements in our SHACL support, and some improvements in the SparqlBuilder.
For a full overview of what’s been fixed since the first milestone, see our issue tracker.
Final release of RDF4J 2.5 is planned for March 7. This milestone build is intended for early adopters to try out and give feedback on. Take it for a spin and let us know if you find any issues!
We are pleased to announce Eclipse RDF4J 2.4.5
Release 2.4.5 is a patch release including 2 bug fixes:
- fix for NativeStore file system leak: make sure that the transaction cache files actually get deleted on MS-Windows
- fix calculation of hash functions in SPARQL: always use UTF8 (as per specification), instead of the platform’s default charset