The first milestone build for the upcoming RDF4J 2.5 release, RDF4J 2.5.0-M1, is now available for download and testing. It includes several new features and improvements, including:
- Several improvements to the RDF4J Console
- Diagnostics support for SHACL execution
- More streamlined SHACL API support
- More efficient RDFS reasoning by means of the SchemaCachingInferencer
- Support for parser configuration via runtime system properties.
Final release of RDF4J 2.5 is planned for February. This milestone build is intended for early adopters to try out and give feedback on. Take it for a spin and let us know if you find any issues!